These are the PMs from the TS site; between me and PApolitical, who seems to be deleted.
Guess they don't tolerate anyone voicing an opinion that is not all gushy and gooey about SP!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From me to PApolitico (mod...
Sent 22 hours ago
Just wanted to say, I really enjoyed your blog!
thanks!
Her response:
Hi
From PApolitico (moderator) to You
Sent 22 hours ago
Lol. You are one of my favorite people on TS right now because even if you disagree with me you still respect my point of view.
Have a great evening/morning.
PApolitico
Next:
From Me to PApolitico (mod...
Sent 22 hours ago
I have always been one who has a great deal of intellectual curiosity,
not only about politics, but the world around me in general. As a result
of that curiosity, I simply enjoy learning other world views, and the opinions
of others, whether they are similar to mine or not.
Oh yes...no WAY was that woman ready to be one 72 y/o heartbeat away.
Even if she was, I'd still not vote for her; based on issues.
On issues, I am much more liberal, but still curious and respectful of the views
and opinions of others. To me, that is a true American value: the right to
have one's own opinions and belief systems. How's that saying go...."I may not
agree with you, but I will defend your right to your opinion"...something like that?
Wouldn't life be rather boring if we were all cookie cutter copies of the same
mold? (Think "Stepford Wives")
Have a good nite! :)
and the last:
From PApolitico (moderator) to You
Sent 22 hours ago
I totally agree! I actually voted for her because of the issues she stood for not so much because of her experience.
Anyways, I'm glad there are other people on this site who can brush off all the rude comments. I've been getting quite a laugh tonight.
I'll be on the Palin fan club for a little while longer then I need to really hit the sack.
Nite!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Interesting! They definitely are the most rabid, close-minded group I have ever come across!
---------------------------------------
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment