Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Team Sarah

I can't help it--I simply have a curious mind. I want to know what the 'other side' is thinking, where they're coming from, what makes them tick. Because of that curiosity, I sometimes listen to Rush or Sean on the radio. I sometimes tune in FOX Noise too, and check out Bill O'Reilly, Greta, Ann Coulter, etc for the same reasons.

I usually can't stand any of them for more than about 5 or 10 minutes, and change stations again. If it's TV, I go back to MSNBC; radio: back to either NPR or the classic rock station.

I also make it a point to visit some of the wing-nut websites. It's just a good thing to be exposed to alternate ideas, thoughts and belief systems--I am NOT narrow minded, I want to know as much as possible about everything!

Tonite, I peeked in at the Team Sarah site. There's a new blog entry there, from one of the Moderators. AND IT ACTUALLY MAKES A LITTLE SENSE!

http://tinyurl.com/9o5pwh

here's a quote from that blog:


Sarah Palin is not qualified to be President in 2012. And honestly, she wasn't qualified to be a heartbeat away from the presidency this cycle. The mayoral and gubernatorial experience was great, but when push came to shove she couldn't give a coherent foreign policy statement other than "Russia is Alaska's neighbor." We all noticed.


I was shocked to actually see a Palinite actually admit to knowing what (thankfully!) most American voters knew all along!

Color me suprised!


~~~~~~~~~UPDATE! 1/8/09 @ 1214 ~~~~~~~~

That link no longer works. The person (PApolitico) who wrote the article, deleted it last nite.

and tonite, when I checked back, PApolitico seems to have been deleted!

I still have a couple PMs between the 2 of us...maybe I should bring them here!
----------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

trishSWFL said...

I just peeked at that blog again, and now there are comments.

They are NOT happy with her at all!