Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Music

I know, most of the world has had an iPod for a long time now. Not me. I just never even thought about getting one. After all, I do have a nice stereo system with AM/FM radio, dual cassette player, AND a working turntable! I have a CD player, and of course, I can play music on the computer, or listen to radio online as well.

I now have a few iPods!

There was an incentive a few months ago, for recruiting new Avon Reps. The prizes? Cash for each qualified recruit I added to my Team, and after a certain number, the free iPods kicked in!

My son got it all loaded up for me, with my favorites--and I love it! He did good selecting music for me.

I'll still be using my stereo sometimes of course. Yep--you guessed it! I still have albums and even a few old 45s!

The extra iPods? Since it seems the kids all have one already, and so do the granddaughters, I will probably use them as Incentive prizes for my Team. :)
---------------------------

2 comments:

Patricia said...

Well, congratulations on the iPods! We haven't gotten them either. I know we're getting hopelessly out of date, but we have pretty much the set-up you described without the iPods.

Annette said...

Just hopelessly out of touch and out of date here...lol Don't have one either...lol