Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Rush is a Brainwashed Nazi!

Rush Limpballs gets called out by one of his callers on Tuesday's show!



I didn't actually listen to this 'live' on Tuesday; although I channel surf while driving, and listen for the few minutes I can stand his bigoted ignorance. Tuesday, I was busy and didn't listen to him at all.

The video above is the entire call, featuring "Charles, from Chicago". I found it
here. Media Matters has the transcript of the call as well.

Probably best that I didn't have time to catch this on the road--I would have had to pull over and cheer for Charles, the man who served in the Marine Corps and the Army, and knows torturing people is wrong.

Rush is an idiot!

--------------------------------------------

1 comment:

Annette said...

Slap down well deserved for Lush.. I wish more would start doing this. If they would maybe the message would get out. People need to wake up and realize what was done and how really wrong it is. For him to say that no one died due to torture is not only wrong but stupid and is denying reality and is a lie. It is a lie to all the millions of Jews if nothing else.. what do you call what was done to them in WWII if not torture?
You summed it up best in your last line.. Rush IS an idiot.