Visit msnbc.com for Breaking News, World News, and News about the Economy
I have to agree with Keith: we cannot just let this go. We simply MUST seek justice, and bring charges against the war criminals of the past administration.
I admire, love and respect our President, but I have to agree with Keith: Mr President, you are WRONG!
----------------------------------------
2 comments:
I don't honestly know if he's wrong, if this is a compromise he needed to make to release the memos or if he's got something in mind that will have the desired effect in the long run regarding the architects of all this. I think it's good for people to keep speaking out about it in any case. The fact that there are many vocal critics who don't think this should be let go keeps it from going down the memory hole.
Again, I think it needs to be Congress who needs to step up... we need to be pushing them to do something...not depend on Pres. Obama for everything. He has enough on his plate.
Post a Comment