Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Watching Massachusetts

That race has gotten ugly. And it's too close to call, from what I have been hearing and reading.

And exactly WHY would I care about a Senate race in a state in which I do not live?

Simple! We NEED Ted Kennedy's seat filled by a Dem, NOT the stupid teabagger.

I have read and heard about the threats being made against Ms Coakley by some of Brown's supporters. Pretty nasty stuff, such as where to stick a curling iron. You know, I am not exactly a kid. I have been around a few years, and have followed and participated in many campaigns over the years. I honestly don't remember things getting as ugly as we have seen in recent times.

I have The Ed Show on right now. He says, "Attention Massachusetts voters, you have 90 minutes left to get out and vote"

I second that, Ed. GET OUT THERE AND VOTE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: