I stayed in my jammies, fuzzy slippers and robe all day, reading blogs, listening to the teevee. My jammies for the times we get a cold front and the temps drop below 60: sweat suits!
I just peeked at the local weather online: current temp is 46, and it's supposed to get down to 38 overnight. No wonder I am freezing! Jeez! I did NOT move to FL to be cold in the winter!
I am 'listening to the teevee' here in my bedroom, not watching it. It's old, and on it's deathbed. When I get a picture on it, it's all messed up, and the sound is distorted with a loud humming noise. When there is NO picture, the sound is perfect.
Yesterday, I looked at the Good Will store, to see what tv's they might have. They had ONE: a little 13" one. I looked all over that one, and there was no place to plug it into a cable box--so, it wouldn't get anything at all. Oh well.
Maybe tomorrow, if there's time, I'll get to the one remaining KMart store and see what they have. I hear KMart still does lay-a-way, LOL!
If nothing else works out, I could just move the tv from the family room to my room. Or, move the computer to the family room?
Tomorrow, I must get out of the pj's (sweats) and go out; there's one 'stop & drop delivery', and a basket of brochures to toss. I dread going out in the cold, but at least the heater in the truck works--or it did the last time I needed it! ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment