Friday, May 8, 2009

Cold Shower!

Ahhhh, the joys of a house! Hot water heater died, so I just had a cold shower. Oh well, at least it's summertime, and plenty warm here!

And at least I have the luxury of having a shower, a house, a coffee pot and food. I try to keep the positive thoughts and vibes going; after all, there are plenty of folks out there, sleeping in the woods behind Sears, with no shower at all, and no coffee pot.

The water heater will be replaced over the weekend--I am fortunate enough to have the cash available for it, and two sons who will get it done for me.

Life is rough sometimes, but it's still good!

2 comments:

Annette said...

brrr...I wouldn't be able to stand that.. glad you will be able to get it fixed soon..

Hope all else is ok.

trishSWFL said...

It's replaced now--YAAY for a nice warm and leisurely shower!
We are already having temps in the low to mid 90s here, so the cold showers were tolerable (barely!)

I am just a complete wimp about cold--it's why I live in FL, lol!