But I really didn't fall off the face of the earth!
Just busy with stuff here in my world, and trying to keep up with customers, my Reps, paperwork, phone calls, updating my Avon site, and that of another Rep...just the usual stuff.
Today, while on the road, I came to a light where I needed to turn left. There had been an accident: bicycle vs SUV. The guy from the bike was lying there in the road, all battered, yelling out in severe pain. Bike's pretty crumpled. Right near him and the bike, an SUV, with a shattered windshield.
Police at the intersection gave my left turn lane the "go ahead". As I turned, I saw the man's sneaker's....one in each of the 2 westbound lanes, and a cap in the road. He was literally knocked out of his shoes!
I'm guessing when he was hit, he flew off the bike, into the windshield, before hitting the pavement. I'll check the news at 11 and see if there's any news on it.
Friday, March 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment