Thursday, February 12, 2009

Presidential Prank

Julio Osegueda, the 19 yr old McDonald's employee President Obama took his last question from at the Ft Myers Town Hall, was pranked by a radio station in Phoenix!

Never mind that I found it hilarious when Palin got pranked by the guys on that radio station in Canada, I feel sorry for this poor kid! Ater all, he IS just a kid; not a VP candidate!

Here's the story

I peeked at a few of the comments there, but I just can't bring myself to read there for any length of time. That's as bad as trying to listen to Rush or Sean for more than a few minutes; I just don't have the stomach for all that venom.

Maybe I'm just an 'ol softie, but I just don't think it was right, for the Phoenix radio station to pick on a KID!

--------------------------------

No comments: